VSSL First Aid / Personal Care – One of those items you hope you’ll never have to use, but sure are glad when you have it. We’ve packed VSSL First Aid with the most common items required to triage personal minor medical issues.
All the contents are contained in slotted plastic sleeves for easy access. Open the VSSL cylinder, unroll the kit and the contents are visible and easily accessible in a well organized manner.
In addition, if your medical emergency leaves you stranded, the compact whistle and our dual mode LED flashlight can both be used to signal for help.
Each VSSL unit is 9" long by 2" diameter made from seamless extruded military specification anodized aluminum.
Weighs 14 ounces (just under 1 pound).
- Dual mode (static and SOS) LED ‘flood’ beam lantern light, illuminates a large area (batteries included)
- Compass (oil filled)
- Emergency whistle
Emergency First Aid kit (contents subject to change)
- 2 BZK-based antiseptic wipes
- 2 Isopropyl antiseptic wipes
- 1 Alcohol free cleansing wipe
- 1 Soap wipe
- 1 Triple antibiotic ointment
- 2 Cotton pads (2” x 2”)
- 4 Knuckle bandages
- 8 Butterfly bandages
- 12 Regular bandages
- 4 Ibuprofen tablets
- 4 Aspirin tablets
- 4 Safety pins (2 small, 2 large)
- 1 Tweezers
- 1 Single sided razor blade
- 1 Roll of medical tape
- 1 Roll medical gauze tape
- 1 Pair nitrile gloves